Thursday, February 12, 2009

Yoga Today



One of my absolutely favorite activities is yoga. When I was going to college and working full-time yoga was the one activity that could center me. It was almost like for that one hour my brain would shut off and stop thinking about homework and all the other things on my to-do list. Still to this day I love that feeling of euphoria and calmness that I get after I finish. It is a feeling that I don't get from any other workout.


I'm not a starving student anymore but I still don't have enough money to afford to go to a yoga studio. So I found this absolutely fantastic site.

http://www.yogatoday.com/

Everyday they add a new hour long yoga session. It is great if you love to do yoga but can't afford a studio. Also I own a few yoga dvd's but I always get bored after using them a few times. So I love the fact that YogaToday has a new workout everyday. They usually have a beginner's workout once a week so if you have never tried yoga now is a great time to start!

0 comments:

Post a Comment